Be a part of a company that puts its people first and brings out the best from its talent. As a Human Resource Officer, you’d see first hand how we inspire our employees to achieve their full potential and are changing the future of work!
- Maintain and manage master data, all employee records and related documentation, and conduct regular audits of files.
- Manage record keeping for personnel folders for all employees, ensuring that files are complete, accurate, and current.
- Ensure employee data entry and data transactions are completed accurately and quality controls are in place and followed.
- Responsible for all onboarding/offboarding/exit and other employee change data throughout employee lifecycle.
- Own and execute creation and filing of key agreements (contracts and other documentation).
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to departments heads and employees regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Ensure all basic requirements of government agencies for employment are strictly followed
- Create monthly workforce analysis
- Pricing roles, generating offer letters, ensuring background screens and other candidate processing needs.
- Support the management of employee development programs
- Support the management of career mapping and other employee focused programs.
- Review existing systems, tools and processes and develop and implement new changes to improve and streamline existing people operations.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices.
- Lead and execute organizational improvements across HR programs, processes, systems.
- Good knowledge of labor law and Human Resources Information System
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits packages
- Bachelor’s degree required (Human Resources Business, Organizational Psychology, or related)
- Understanding of HR, Payroll, and general business process.
- Ability to bring thought leadership and innovation to the delivery of HR services throughout the employee life cycle.
- Team management skills
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “HR OFFICER APPLICATION.” We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.