ThinkLogic is looking for a Content Marketer!
Content marketers are tasked with the strategic creation and promotion of content with the intent of attracting, engaging, and retaining a clearly defined audience. A content marketer’s core responsibility is understanding his/her brand’s audience and motivations, and to provide helpful, informative, and educational content throughout their entire purchase process through the most appropriate channels and mediums.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and e-books.
- Research industry-related topics (marketing, technology, B2B, etc.) and conceptualize new blog posts.
- Build and align content with marketing automation in mind.
- Develop editorial calendars and content maps for ThinkLogic and its clients’ audiences.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, Human Resource Head, with the subject “MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.