We are looking for a Graphic Designer!
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Determine the scope of a project in terms of graphic requirements
- Give design advice in order to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to the team and/or the client.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Work alongside with the Front-end Web Developer to ensure web creation and assets are consistent.
- Degree in either Computer Science, Arts, Information Technology or related fields.
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Layout and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to design requests.
- Attention to detail.
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, CorelDraw, and Adobe Illustrator).
- Time-management skills.
- Adequate verbal communication skills.
- Handles rejection.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, Human Resource Head, with the subject “Graphic Designer“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.