Mobile App Developer
We are on a lookout for a mobile app developer to build cross-platform iOS and Android applications.
You’d be joining a team who strive to be the best and are constantly thinking about code and what’s up next in the industry. Building amazing and super reliable products is at the top of their priority list.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years demonstrable experience building cross-platform iOS and Android apps using React Native.
- Able to create REST APIs, mobile end points for data.
- Experience in React Native / React is a must.
- Worked with JSON APIs and Node.js.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX).
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo.
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM.
- Experience using git and git workflows in a team environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team player, collaborative mindset.
- A willingness to take on a mentor/coaching role if needed.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, Human Resource Head, with the subject “MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.