We are looking for a Sales Representative!
Sales Representative develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits. They identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell and Promote Thinklogic Services for potential new clients and arrange sales calls
- Consult and report to the managing director who may from time to time modify special duties
- Generate and hit the sales target by the company
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to a ensure robust pipeline of opportunities
- Send cold emails, follow email and respond to email inquiries to potential clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients and decision maker within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the team to develop proposal and that speaks to clients’ needs, concerns and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreement, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Identify opportunities for the campaign, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify, and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Update sales CRM daily
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on the account and help to close deals and meet these targets
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that it will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “SALES REPRESENTATIVE – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.