Search Engine Marketing Specialist
ThinkLogic is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist!
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Experience with website analytics tools.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, Human Resource Head, with the subject “SEM SPECIALIST – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.