We are looking for an SEO Specialist!
The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
Your duties, skills and qualifications will include:
- Conducted searches such as evaluating competitor websites to incorporate best practice and create a marketing strategy to ensure optimal results.
- Improved organic search results by increasing the search engine results page.
- Developed title tag, description of meta tags and highlighted and added relevant links to the site.
- Developed on-site body content, meta description, and page titles in Support of SEO strategies.
- Stayed- up-to-date evolving SEO trends, practices, and guidelines.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.
- Optimize keyword use and effectiveness.
- Utilize a keyword research tool to track progress and performance.
- Prepare comprehensive strategy updates, reports, and forecasts.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, Human Resource Head, with the subject “SEO Specialist“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.