As an SEO Specialist, you will analyze websites for improvements, must have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve a liaison between various departments.
Your duties, skills and qualifications will include:
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster tools.
• Experienced with Google Keyword Tool
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements
• Proven success in Link Building and viral strategies
• The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press release, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
• Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now! button above.