The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Your duties, skills and qualifications will include:
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc )
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address it to Billy Joel B. Ramos, HR Relations and Recruitment Officer, with the subject “WEB DEVELOPER – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.