Client Services Executive
We are looking for a Client Services Executive!
Client Services Executive act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments for their organization. They interact with clients through email, telephone, and virtual meetings, as well as interact with other employees to resolve client concerns. The Client Servicing Executive’s responsibilities include collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and demand lead generation updates. You should also be able to identify new business opportunities through client referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to effectively manage their needs and preferences
- Communicate via telephone and email to address client issues
- Obtain and process all client information and transactions
- Answer client questions or concerns in a timely, informative, and professional manner
- Calmly handle client complaints and work to find solutions
- Seek assistance and report major problems to upper management
- Maintain client portfolios
- Compile and update necessary documents, contracts, etc.
- Ensure compliance with necessary specifications and regulations
- Prospect for new clients and coordinate initial meetings
- Develop and foster growth within existing clientele
- Frequently check-in with clients to confirm their satisfaction of services provided
- Work with and report progress to Operations Manager, Client Services Manager and Chief Operations Officer
- Assist with and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered
- Work according to set standards and operating procedures
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE – APPLICATION“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.